This statement was last updated on 05-20.2018.
SEE IT SIDEWAYS is committed to keeping any and all personal information collected of those individuals that visit our website (seeitsideways.com) accurate, confidential, secure and private.
Collection of Information
This website collects various types of information, such as:
- Voluntarily provided information which may include your name, email address, phone number, business name and business marketing budget which may be used when you use our service or used to email you marketing messages.
- Information automatically collected when visiting our website, which may include cookies, third party tracking technologies and server logs.
- Please rest assured that this site shall only collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of email signup or contact form. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested.
SEE IT SIDEWAYS may have the occasion to collect anonymous demographic information, such as age, gender, household income, political affiliation, race and religion. We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in marketing efforts.
It is highly recommended and suggested that you review the privacy policies and statements of any website you choose to use or frequent as a means to better understand the way in which other websites garner, make use of and share information collected.
Use of information collected
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide you with any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- We may find it necessary to use personally identifiable information as a means to keep you informed of services from SEE IT SIDEWAYS;
- We may provide you with location- based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geo-location data;
- We may also deliver targeted advertising to you which may be useful to you, based on your use on our website.
SEE IT SIDEWAYS does not now sell, rent or lease any of our customer lists and/or names to any third parties.
SEE IT SIDEWAYS may disclose your personal information, without prior notice to you, only if required to do so in accordance with applicable laws and/or in a good faith belief that such action is deemed necessary or is required in an effort to:
- Remain in conformance with any decrees, laws and/or statutes or in an effort to comply with any process which may be served upon SEE IT SIDEWAYS and/or our website;
- Maintain, safeguard and/or preserve all the rights and/or property of SEE IT SIDEWAYS; and
- Perform under demanding conditions in an effort to safeguard the personal safety of users of seeitsideways.com and/or the general public.
Unsubscribe or Opt-Out
All users and/or visitors to our website have the option to discontinue receiving communication from us and/or reserve the right to discontinue receiving communications by way of email or newsletters. To discontinue or unsubscribe to our website please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to unsubscribe or opt-out from any third party websites, you must go to that specific website to unsubscribe and/or opt-out.
Links to Other Websites
SEE IT SIDEWAYS shall endeavor and shall take every precaution to maintain adequate physical, procedural and technical security with respect to our offices and information storage facilities so as to prevent any loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of the user's personal information under our control.
The company also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for authentication and private communications in an effort to build users' trust and confidence in the internet and website use by providing simple and secure access and communication of credit card and personal information.
Acceptance of Terms
How to Contact Us